Student Visa


If you want to study in Australia for more than 12 weeks, you will need to apply for a student visa. As a student visa holder, you must study in a full-time course, and you must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). For more information visit or

Tourist/Visitor Visas

If you want to study in Australia for 12 weeks or less, you may apply for a tourist/visitor visa. For more information visit

Working Holiday Visas

On a working holiday visa, you may study for a maximum of 12 weeks. Australia has agreements with several countries which give people aged 18 to 30 an opportunity to work and travel for 12 months (or more) in Australia.

For more information visit